Best Things To Do in Alicante
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Alicante and the Costa Blanca are famous for their endless sandy beaches but you can also bring out your inner daredevil or take to the skies to see this beautiful region of sunny Spain in a new light.
From caving to canoeing, water parks to wine tasting, this is your chance to enjoy a taste of adventure on the Costa Blanca. Children will love the thrills and spills of the theme parks in Benidorm and Torrevieja. If you are tear yourself away from the beautiful beaches, you will find that the Alicante region is also a popular choice with water sport enthusiasts, cyclists, hikers and food lovers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip