Golf Hot Spots - Golfing holidays in Europe
Golf Hot Spots will find the best Alicante golf resort especially for you
Directions to Golf Hot Spots
Spain is a golfing paradise with so many beautiful courses to choose from on favourite beach resorts along the Costa Blanca and the Costa del Sol. Golf Hot Spots can bring you closer to the greatest golf destinations in Spain, Portugal, France and Italy by creating a personalised golfing holiday for you.
Golf Hot Spots is based on the Costa Blanca, which boasts some of the finest golf courses in Spain, so its experts are ideally placed to find the best bespoke holiday on the best golf courses in Costa Blanca resorts.
The reason why the Costa Blanca is such a successful golf destination is the fact that you can play golf all year round in good weather conditions because of its special microclimate, marking the months between March and June as well as October and November the golfing high season.
You'll find a great range of courses to test your handicap. One of the best courses in Alicante is Las Colinas Golf & Country Club, with its par 71, 18-hole championship course designed by Cabell B. Robinson.
Other superb Alicante golf resorts and golf courses include:
• Oliva Nova Beach & Golf Resort (The Hotel has just been refurbished in a smart modern design) with its long 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros.
• La Finca Golf Resort in Orihuela with three 18-holes golf courses: La Finca, Villamartin & Las Ramblas
• Melia Villaitana Golf Resort in Benidorm with its two 18-hole golf courses: Levante and Poniente, venue of the 2018 PGA Senior Tour.
• La Sella Golf Resort & Spa in Denia, surrounded by the majestic Montgo natural park, the 27-hole course allows three different combinations of nine-holes to test your golfing skills.
• Hotel Alicante Golf for the perfect city golf break in Alicante with its 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros where the green fee includes the buggy and all buggies are equipped with GPS.
• Bonalba Golf Resort - Next to the city of Alicante with its 18-hole golf course designed by Ramón Espinosa.
• El Plantio Golf Resort - Next to Alicante city with its 18-hole golf course, residence and sport facilities
• Real Club de Golf Campoamor Resort – in Orihuela with its 18-hole golf course, hotel and sport facilities.
• Font del Llop Golf Resort - Next to Alicante city with its 18-hole golf course designed by Martin&Stirling.
• Lo Romero Golf Course - Known for the 'golf island' of its 18th green which is surrounded by water with access via a footbridge.
• La Galiana Golf Course - next to Gandia with its 18-hole golf course designed by Moon Masters opened in 2011, rapidly gained fame as one of the “Must Play” golf courses at the Costa Blanca.
• Alenda Golf Course - Next to Alicante city with its 18-hole golf course designed by Roland Favrat.
…and many more
However there are dozens of courses and it can be difficult to know which one to pick. When you contact the Golf Hot Spots experts to talk about your requirements, they can find the best courses and resorts for your ideal golfing holiday on the Costa Blanca.
Be advised that Alicante golf courses get booked up very quickly - some golfers and societies are booking their slots a year in advance to make sure they can play when they want. This means it's tricky for individual golfers to get the slot they want. That's where it pays to have people in the know. Golf Hot Spots is in contact with all the golf courses, booking your requested tee times at the best slots available. No more Twilights unless you really want them!
Because it can get very difficult to book tee times in golfing prime times, if you travel in a group of 6 or more golfer make sure to book at least 6 months in advance. Send your enquiry now to Golf Hot Spots to secure your prime time tee time. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So whether you want a golfing holiday in Alicante with friends, a golf society, as a PRO-tour or on your own, get in touch so that Golf Hot Spots can help. Don't forget to look out for the special offers and the Golf Hot Spot of the month. Your peace of mind - apart from booking an Alicante golf resort, you can also add golf equipment rental, car hire, flights, transfers and restaurants. This can be taken care of for you too.
Get in touch with Golf Hot Spots for an unforgettable experience during your tailor-made holiday.
Read our blog about the PGA Senior 2018 in Benidorm