Best Air Sports & Charter in Alicante
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Flying into Alicante airport gives you a taste of the region's rugged terrain. Take a closer look while giving yourself an adrenalin rush by taking to the air in a small aircraft.
You could try gliding, flying a microlight, sky diving, parachute jumping or hot air ballooning to give a new perspective to your Alicante holiday. Maybe you fancy a helicopter ride around Benidorm to see this magnificent resort in all its glory. You may fancy taking over the controls yourself. That's okay, flying lessons can be arranged. The temperateweather means you can take to the skies on most days of the year.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour