My Guide Website?
Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour419 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Alicante on a guided tour. Explore, eat, and drink with a local guide. Visit the Central Market, the castle, and a locals-only tapas restaurant for a traditional drink and snack.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Discover places you won't find on the map and hear stories only locals know
- Visit the most important monuments and uncover the seven secrets of Alicante
- Learn the history of Alicante with the help of your local guide
DescriptionAre you ready for an adventure? Starting at Central Market, sample various snacks typical of the area. Conquer more than 1,000 years of history as you tour one of the most beautiful castles in Spain, which looks out onto the sea. Descend to the center to discover the most important monuments and Alicante's seven secrets. Prepare to be surprised by the beauty of Alicante and the countless anecdotes, history, legends, and intrigue responsible for the town's current character. Finally, visit a tapas bar, run by your guide's childhood friend and known to serve the best tapas in Alicante. Taste one of the award-winning tapas paired with a typical, alcoholic or non-alcoholic Spanish drink.
IncludesOne bottle of water Typical snacks at the Central Market Five-minute shuttle bus transfer to the top of the castle Guided tour Entry to monuments/museums Tapa One drink
- Even you can do this tour with flip flops, we recommend you confortable and closed shoes.