Best Climbing, Cycling, Horse-Riding & Walking in Alicante
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Horse lovers are well-catered for in the Alicante region for a canter on the beach or a ride along a mountain trail. Enjoy a hike along nature trails, salt lakes, pine forests or orange groves with a magnificent Spanish horse for company.
The stunning views from the coastal paths and mountainous regions have turned the Alicante region into a popular destination for walkers and cyclists. There are a range of routes on offer for all abilities. Whether you want a gentle stroll or to push yourself to the limit, Alicante can deliver. One of the most beautiful trails is along the old railway track from inland Alcoy to Gandia on the coast.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip