Best Sports in Algorfa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
The weather in the Alicante region of Spain is perfect for practising many types of sports and activities. It is a very popular area for golf lovers and water sports enthusiasts.
The Alicante region is very popular with cycling groups, amateur and professional, from around Europe. The region also boasts a fantastic sports complex at Torrevieja, where European teams train. You can also enjoy a range of water sports such as snorkelling, scuba diving or stand up paddle as well as play tennis, go horse-riding, try mountain climbing, hiking or mountain walks.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour