Best Spanish and Tapas Restaurants in Torrevieja
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Around the Alicante region you will find restaurants specialising in Spanish or Spanish regional cuisine. The food of Spain varies from region to region with each district showcasing the best of their local produce.
Dishes on offer could include tender milk-fed lamb, suckling pig, a variety of sausages, stews, lamb chops and a variety of fish dishes. If you are not sure what to choose, you could head for a tapas bar to try several small dishes such as sausages, meatballs, squid, cheese or hams for example. Sharing tapas between friends is a lovely way to sample the Spanish cuisine. You could enjoy a lovely glass of Spanish wine or beer at the same time, of course.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour