Best Cultural Trips and Sightseeing Tours in Alicante City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Alicante is a region with a rich history and cultural past. You can find out more about the region by joining an organised tour or visiting the many museums and art galleries.
One of the finest ways to find out about your resort or the Alicante region is by sitting back and enjoying the ride on a tourist bus or road train. You can find out about the great Costa Blanca painters and writers, Hannibal's connections to the region, Alicante's role in the Civil War and the fantastic era when the Moors ruled the land. Other trips are available by boat where you can take a closer look at the ever-changing Alicante coastline.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour