Best Regional Products in Alicante
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Take home a little taste of Alicante by trying some of their lovely regional products. Local goods include honey, ham, chocolate, turron, wine, olive oil, leather goods and wicker ware.
In the Jalon valley, you will find wine cellars where you can sample the local wines before buying. Just outside Benidorm is Bodega Mendoza which produces fine wines and olive oil. Gata de Gorgos is home to Matties Bags, while further south in Elche are great shoemakers. Villajoyosa is where the delicious Valor chocolate is made.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour