Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Altea
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
The Alicante region's many Mediterranean restaurants will have something for everyone, even those hard-to-please foodies. Take your pick from fish, meat, pasta, and vegetarian options.
If you have been to the local market, you will have seen the many varieties of fruit and vegetables on offer - purple aubergines, plump tomatoes, squashes and oranges. The Mediterranean diet is rich in fresh veg, olive oil and garlic, of course. It is one of the healthiest ways to eat in the world. You can enjoy the best local produce cooked to perfection at the hands of a professional.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour