Best Bars and Cafes Restaurants in Benidorm
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Dining in a Costa Blanca bar is a great way to get to know the locals. Many bars will serve snacks, sandwiches, breakfasts, tapas and main meals. At lunchtime, they may have a menu del dia, which is usually a three-course meal at a fixed price.
Bars and cafes can be found around every street corner, just about. They are often open for breakfast - usually toast with olive oil or tomato with a coffee. Some hardier souls will also have a brandy or glass of wine for breakfast. The cafes can stay open very late.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour