My Guide Website?
Alicante: Guided Kayaking Tour Through The Morro de Toix
Kayak on a guided trip from Alicante to caves, cliffs, and fishing grounds. Explore the Cueva dels Coloms, and visit the Morro de Toix, a majestic headland jutting out into the Mediterranean.
- Visualize the cliffs that have formed in this area of the Alicante coast
- Discover the caves through which the sea penetrates
- Snorkel in crystal clear waters and learn about marine fauna
- Discover the Peixqueras on the Kayak route in Altea
DescriptionIn Altea, we find an unbeatable environment to practice sea kayaking . The kayak route in Altea offers crystal clear waters and an unbeatable environment for sea kayaking . During the journey we will discover many magical corners such as caves, cliffs, fishing grounds and beaches with little influx of people that complete the wonderful Sierra del Morro de Toix . Navigating the cliffs of Morro de Toix during the Kayak route in Altea , our guide will show us a series of stairs and shelters that are embedded in the rock and are abandoned. During the Kayak route in Altea , we will be able to see them along the entire route, in the Morro de Toix there were the so-called ' canyis ' fisheries (currently disappeared) in which they fished from a reed hanging over the water and those of ' penya ' which are the ones that currently still exist their remains and some of them are accessible by boat being used sporadically today.During the journey we will enter the Cueva dels Coloms. Cave only accessible from the sea and to which we will approach you from our kayak route in Morro de Toix.On the return from the kayak route in Altea touring the Morro de Toix, we will rest in a cove with crystalline waters. We will reach the shore with the kayaks enjoying the turquoise waters where we will disembark and take advantage of it to get energy.
IncludesQualified guides. Specific material for the activity (helmet, frontal, vest, snorkel goggles, etc.). Company CR insurance. Accident insurance. Photo report.
- Please provide following information when booking: Height and weight of the people who will carry out the activity to prepare the sizes of the equipment. Full name and ID of the participants. Contact mobile phone and email address.