Challenging walk is rewarded with beautiful views
150 walkers face a 29km trek along the beautiful Javea coast
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
Do you fancy a real challenge while enjoying the spectacular coastline of the northern Costa Blanca?
Some 150 walkers will be doing just that in April when they will take part in the annual Mirador Challenge, a 29 kilometre trek along the coast of JÃ¡vea which follows an established walking route which links 15 of the official viewports (âmiradoresâ) of the municipality.
You can walk this route at any time of the year or just tackle a bit of it - you can also get around the beauty spots by car. Whichever way you enjoy Javea's miradors, don't forget your phone or cameras as you'll want to take photos of these amazing natural attractions.