Best Water Sports in Santa Pola
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
The Mediterranean is your aquatic playground in the Alicante region.. You can get a different perspective of the region and have a chance to explore its rugged coastline and hidden coves.
Yachts, canoes, jetskis and luxury boats are available for hire. The Alicante weather is also highly suitable for watersports such as kitesurfing, diving, water skiing, snorkelling and surfing for most of the year. You can hire equipment and go out on your own or join a school to take advantage of local knowledge. Enjoying watersports will give a whole different perspective on the landscape. You can find it more about the rich and varied marine life too.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour