Best Natural Parks and Caves in Calpe
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
The Alicante region has several natural parks, nature trails and impressive caves to explore. From the Montgo in the north to the Torrevieja saltwater lagoons in the south, there are plenty of open spaces to be discovered.
Some caves are only accessible by boat while others can be reached by foot. Many are breathtaking with ancient stalactites and stalagmites. Others were home to hermits in bygone days. Many birds and mammals have made a home for themselves in the natural parks along with some rare and exotic flora and fauna. Some are easily accessible with pathways, such as the Montgo between Denia and Javea, while others are more formidable, such as the Ifach rock at Calpe.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip