Best Live Music in Benidorm
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
The depth of musical talent in the Alicante province is awesome. From fiery flamenco to cover bands, the Costa Blanca has them all. It is definitely worth checking out the local music scene - be warned, sometimes the fun doesn't start until midnight!
You can enjoy music from every corner of the world to represent Spain's multicultural society. Whether you fancy a night listening to the intricate Spanish guitars, Cuban, Celtic, rock, pop, jazz and cover bands, you'll find something to please you. The Alicante region also plays host to several famous festivals including the Low Cost Festival in Benidorm, Electrobeach, and Alicante Jazz Festival. Keep an eye on the My Destination Alicante Events listings to find out what's going on and when.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour