Best Arts Crafts and Antiques in Ondara
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Many artists and crafts people have made their home in the Alicante region as they find it such an inspring place. Painters and photographers have flocked to Javea and Altea to paint the natural beauty of these resorts.
Most resorts will have galleries or shops where you can buy local arts and crafts such as paintings, photographs, colourful painted pots and ceramics or silk fans, for example.Near to Javea is the town of Gata de Gorgos. Along the main street, you will find many shops selling wicker products such as chairs, tables, baskets and hats. Here you will also find a shop selling Matties Bags, which are made in the town. If you like handbags, take a look in this shop as you could find a lovely design which is just right for you.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip