Best Seafood Restaurants in Alicante City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Seafood dishes are in plentiful supply in the Alicante region. You can take your pick from shellfish and fish fresh from the Mediterranean such as prawns, lobsters, crabs, sea urchins, mussels, sole, sardines, tuna, swordfish and seabass.
Some are plainly grilled or fried in a little olive oil and garlic. Others take pride of place in a paella or another rice-based dish. Another speciality is to bake a whole fish in salt - simply delicious. While here, it is worth looking out for the special Denia prawn, which is said to be one of the best prawns in the world. It's a little bit more expensive but worth it for a little treat.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour