Best Spa and Fitness in Denia
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Although a day by the pool or on one of the Alicante region's many sandy beaches can work wonders, the best way to relax and release energy is with a soothing massage.Unwind, relax and rejuvenate at one of the many spas dotted along the coastline.
Pamper yourself! All of your beauty needs, from a wrap to a wax, can be taken care of in one of these luxurious spas. No holiday is complete without a treat! The therapists can work with your body to ease aching muscles while pampering you with finely-scented oils and creams to suit your mood, leaving your skin soft and smooth and your mind relaxed. You could also try Reiki, have your Chakras realigned, try a mud bath, or hot stones.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour