Nathalie has created a unique wellness retreat in Polop, Alicante in a beautiful, natural space
Directions to Centro QoriSalud
Find inner peace at a beautiful wellness retreat in Alicante
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
FREE ENERGY TEST (with appointment or remote)
FREE WELLBEING CONSULTATION (30 minutes)
SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER-NOVEMBER: Wellbeing programmes in the mornings, weekends or during the week.
(Check out our Events listings to find out what's one)
It is a beautiful, peaceful place where you can concentrate on your wellbeing. Stress, anxiety and exhaustion affect all of us at some stage in our lives. With today's busy lifestyles and being constantly connected, it is no wonder that we feel strained. That's where QoriSalud can help you reconnect with yourself, either through their wellbeing programmes or a bespoke programme designed just for you.
Their therapists will talk to you about your current complaints - whether they are physical, emotional, mental or spiritual - and your goals. They can then carry out an energy check and recommend the wellbeing therapies and activities which will help you reach your target.
QoriSalud Space founder, Nathalie Amand, is an energy therapist who pays a lot of attention to energy-astral cleaning of her guests, as it is an important base to be able to improve our wellbeing. For this she works with therapeutic pendulum (dowsing) to remove low-frequency energies and dark energies, which are very often affecting her patients (adults and children).
At QoriSalud mountain retreat in Alicante, there are a range of programmes and therapies for adults, children's and groups on offer to help you to reconnect with yourself.
Among the natural therapies you can try at this Costa Blanca wellness retreat are:
Wellbeing in Polop
- Therapeutic pendulum healing (dowsing): Very often, stress, anxiety, insomnia, depresion, fatigue, fears etc can be explained by 'negative' energies contaminating our aura and alterating our physical, emotional and mental bodies. Thanks to the therapeutic pendulum we will be able to
- Measure energy pollution indices of people, animals, places, objects
- Clean the energy bodies of people, animals laden with contaminated energy, and make them free of 'low and dark' energies
- Choose foods, remedies, therapies, etc appropriate for us and our patients, measuring whether these foods increase or not the vital energy of the person
- Measure indices of global, physical and psychic vitality, and increase them
- Sending energy remotely to increase the physical and mental energy of people
- Sending energy to animals and places
- Healing Therapy - Connection with the Energy: This is a beautiful therapy to repair energies and awaken the global consciousness through interaction between the energies in you and the energies in your therapist. It is a simple, natural therapy where the therapist guides you to help awaken your energy.
- Ayurvedic massage and therapies: Ayurveda harmonises the body, mind and spirit using plants, diet, massage and yoga. Your body is made up of five elements - space, air, fire, water and earth - which make up your constitution. We each have different proportions and that's what makes us unique and affect our spirituality.
- Oberon bioresonance method: This looks at the state of your organism to give a diagnosis of organs, glands, cells and tissues in the body plus give instant energy treatment of any disease. It is a complementary treatment to balance energies and is not intended to replace the doctor.
- Raindrop therapy: An amazing mix of reflexology and massage using pure essential oils to help with all kinds of ailments such as back problems, depression, anxiety, insomnia, stress, chronic fatigue or excess toxins.
- Lymphatic drainage: A very gentle massage to stimulate the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins and excess fluids while supporting the immune system.
- Connection with animals: You could try a unique wellbeing coaching experience with horses and a lovely family activity to enjoy your first encounter with a horse. Horses can guide and accompany you in your personal growth, towards more joy and balance in your life. These noble animals do not judge, or criticise, they can empathise with your present state and reflect it in their attitudes. This therapy with animals can help overcome problems with a situation or person or help with depression, stress, anxiety, conflicting family situations, lack of communication skills and other emotional imbalances. It's also very good for children who are hyperactive or autistic, for example, to help them to connect.
- Creative activities: Such as intuitive painting; organic art using seeds, stones, leaves or wood for example; mandalas; or create songs or dances. Being creative gives you the chance to express yourself as a unique person, express your emotions and find solutions to any problems in your life.
Wellbeing events at QoriSaludQoriSalud in the Alicante province has a range of wellbeing programmes for a half-day or weekend at the beautiful Finca Qorichaska retreat in Polop, near Benidorm. These could involve:
- creating paintings using organic materials and natural pigments such as leaves, seeds or wood;
- different dances;
- songs or chanting;
- and so much more...
There's also a beautiful teepee, which is an important space for relaxation, yoga, breathing exercises or asana therapies.
The Costa Blanca wellbeing retreat is run by Nathalie Amand who has an impressive background in a range of treatments and therapies. As well as studing psychology, Nathalie is a qualified NLP practitioner and therapist in NLP, bioresonance, Reiki and lympathatic drainage among others. She is qualified at the Universal Energy School; third level of La Nueva Terapia (LNT), and an ayurvedic therapist. Nathalie worked at the famous SHA Wellness Clinic in Alicante for six years before setting up her own retreat to guide her guests towards inner healing, inner power and emotional wellbeing.
At QoriSalud, they speak English, Spanish, Norwegian, Dutch and Russian.
Get in touch with QoriSalud to find out more about the wellbeing therapies and activities in Alicante for you.
Click on the image below to see Nathalie's interview (in Spanish) on Noticias Te Ves