Best Bed and Breakfast in Alicante
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Many small or family-run hotels will provide bed and breakfast accommodation. You can use their local knowledge to find out about good restaurants, places to visit or a friendly little bar. Let someone else lay on breakfast for a change!
Many are found within family villas, country homes or historic buildings. Smaller hotels can offer a more personal service, particularly if it is a family business. Some may be attached to a restaurant so you can enjoy traditional home-cooked fare on your doorstep. Other small hotels may arrange walking, cycling or trekking holidays.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour