My Guide Website?
Scottsdale Overseas advisors are the right people to talk to if you want to:
Talk to Scottsdale Overseas before taking up residencia, moving pensions or investing your savings
- review your current financial position
- plan for the future
- make sure your pensions are working well for you
- reduce tax liability
- know the right time to take out Spanish residency
Scottsdale Overseas, based in Javea, can help you with:
- investments - checking existing plans; suggesting new plans; restructuring investments
- tax liability - to reduce your liability regarding income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax (Spain and UK)
- pensions - consolidating existing pension plans before you retire; getting an income from your pensions when you retire
Debbie Evans of Scottsdale Overseas is a fully-qualified independent financial advisor and worked many years as an advisor in the UK before moving to Spain. She now helps clients in the Costa Blanca North make the right decisions regarding their investments, pensions and taxes.
As a qualified, professional financial advisor, Debbie:
- understands how Spanish and UK financial products work
- understands the tax position in Spain and the UK
- can give real financial advice that takes into account your unique situation - one size certainly does not fit all
- is 100% transparent about any fees, charges and commissions
- only recommends investments with trusted reputable providers, in regulated funds protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the UK or Luxembourg.
Scottsdale Overseas is regulated by the FSC in Gibraltar, which mirrors the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. To give the most ethical, trusted and honest advice to clients, Scottsdale Overseas always discloses commission to clients.
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom