Best Living in Spain in Alicante City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Congratuations on your decision to live in Spain, which is one of the healthiest places according to the World Health Organisation. There are many positive reasons for moving to Spain but dealing with paperwork and red tape are not among them.
Finding out what taxes to pay, registering for health care, getting your children into local schools, applying for a NIE number or a Spanish driving licence, can take a lot of time and even more patience. Using a local professional advisor can be the best way forward - and leave you more time to make the most of the sun and soak up the Spanish culture.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour