My Guide Website?
Villena: Half-Day Guided Via Ferrata Sierra de la Villa
Set out on a scenic, guided hike in the mountains of Alicante. Explore Villena's via ferrata, with its Tibetan bridges and staggered route, as you soak up the serene nature around you.
- Admire the city of Villena from an altitude of 765 meters above sea level
- Embark on an active adventure with your group and expert safety guides
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of a morning in the Alicante mountains
- Climb and hike along the unique route of a via ferrata from Villena
- Experience the thrill of walking along cabled bridges and scaling vertical paths
DescriptionOn this half-day, guided via ferrata climb from Villena, enjoy stunning views of the mountains of Alicante. Climb along staggered routes and cabled bridges for an excursion suitable for a wide range of adventurers. As you go, take in the fresh mountain air at an altitude of 756 meters. Begin your mountain adventure in the village of Villena, where your guide will meet you and provide safety equipment for your via ferrata climbing experience. Then, head to the trailhead, located at the Mirador de la Sierra at an altitude of 564 meters, to begin your ascent. Continue along the trail as the path connects with the via ferrata of Castillo de Salvatierra. Admire the lookout points as you navigate diverse terrain, from vertical routes and overhangs to Tibetan-style bridges made from cable over the canyon below. Once you've reached the top of your climb, relax and marvel at the views over the city of Villena below before concluding your excursion.
IncludesGuides Climbing gear (helmet, harness, & heat sink) Photos
- This activity requires a moderate level of physical fitness