My Guide Website?
Jávea: Cala Tango and San Antonio Nature Reserve Kayak Tour56 Reviews
Discover Cala Tango's hidden bays and caves on a guided kayaking trip from Alicante. See marine life in the natural wildlife reserve San Antonio and visit the hard-to-reach Cala del Pope.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel in the Natural Wildlife Reserve
- Explore some of Spains' largest Sea caves
- Discover the hidden and secluded beaches
- Cliff jump into crystal-clear water
DescriptionOur highly experienced kayak monitors will reveal all the little secrets that this beautiful coastline has to offer! First, we will visit a completely isolated bay that is inaccessible to the public called Cala del Pope, where you can enjoy snorkelling with hundreds of fish swimming in indescribable and pristine water conditions due to the bay being geographically protected. This little beach is only accessible by sea (making this kayak excursion in Javea even more special); therefore it is very protected from human deterioration. In fact, until not so long ago it was not even marked on Google Maps truly giving you an idea of how undiscovered this bay is. This beach has all the characteristics of a beach in exotic countries such as Thailand or Vietnam, but don't worry, we won't make you travel so far to experience something of the same beauty! On this kayaking excursion in Javea you will also visit the amazing Cala Tango, another spectacular bay in which we can find a great variety of wildlife: starfish, octopuses, sea urchins. But that's not the real reason we stop at this bay. In fact, Cala Tango is renowned for being perfect for cliff jumping, a unique and adrenaline-driven sport where you jump from the heights of the rocks into the ocean! What makes this place ideal for cliff jumping is its unique slanted rock formation, meaning that there are small practice jumps for complete beginners, as well as jaw-dropping ones that will truly get your blood pumping! So if you, or anyone in your group happens to be somewhat of an adrenaline junkie, this kayak tour in Javea is perfect for you! And finally, this kayak tour will take you to the famous natural wildlife reserve, San Antonio, where you can expect to find some of the most pristine and life-abundant sea conditions imaginable. This is partly because boats and recreational motor vehicles are prohibited from entering this area, making it all the more peaceful and unique. It is said that snorkelling and kayaking near San Antonio is one of the most unique experiences in the entirety of Javea, as you can possibly see life that is almost impossible to see anywhere else in Spain such as: dolphins, whales and sea horses (amongst all the other incredibly unique creatures that live there). So not only do you get to experience the exhilarating activity of cliff jumping, but you're also able to immerse yourself in one of the most vibrant snorkelling locations in the whole of Spain.
IncludesExperienced local guide/instructor Snorkel Mask Waterproof bags Life Jacket Water Shoes (Limited)
- Accessibility Not wheelchair accessible Service animals allowed Children must be accompanied by an adult Min 4 person required to run the tour Siesta Advisor has the right to cancel tour due to adverse weather and see conditions Please bring dry clothes, towels, water, food (snacks, sandwiches) as it is not included in the price. Health restrictions Not recommended for travelers with back problems Not recommended for pregnant travelers Not recommended for travellers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions Level of difficulty Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level