My Guide Website?
Alicante: Private Guided Coasteering Trip
Live life to the fullest by going on a private coasteering trip in Alicante. Try and overcome the rocky obstacles in front of you and embrace the challenge of learning a new skill.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Feel the thrill of jumping into deep water from the top of cliffs
- Take in sweeping views of the coast from the top of rock formations
- Follow a guide that knows the terrain well
DescriptionIf you like adventure and testing your skills, this experience is perfect for you. Coasteering is based on a safe route along the coast of the cliffs, created for beginner groups, which causes the erosion of the terrain creating natural pools, jumps, walls and natural sea caves. It has now become one of the most popular water sports, because as well as ensuring you have fun, you will be able to enjoy natural landscapes and very well preserved wild environments. In this experience you will be accompanied by an expert guide who will show you the route and the techniques of progression and descent. As you go, you will discover rocks with surprising shapes and you will have to overcome all the natural obstacles that you will find. You will be able to jump, go down slides or even swim in the natural pools that you will discover. Transfer option from the hotel to the meeting point and back to the hotel by talking to the guide. Transfer fee not included.
IncludesExpert instructor in the activities Insurance and permits for the activity Free photos Individual safety equipment Tips
- The activity requires the ability to swim.