My Guide Website?
Alicante: Old town walking tour & paella show
Explore Alicante Old town walking tour and paella show, bring your notebook, because you will learn the secrets on how to cook a Paella and Indulge yourself in Mediterranean flavors.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Navigate Alicante ancient Old Town on walking
- Witness the creation of Paella in a live cooking show.
- Savor various flavors of authentic Paella.
- Get intrigued by the history of the old town of Alicante and all its beauties.
- Bring your notebook, because you will learn the secrets on how to cook a paella
DescriptionDiscover the pearl of Alicante; Santa Cruz, the oldest and most picturesque neighborhood of the city. This little part of town has its very own incredible history, traditions and life that our knowledgably tour guide happily will explain in-depth. Showing you around the narrow streets, up and down the steep steps, you will fall in love with the charming and colorful houses. Capture the moment with photographs as you perceive the rich, cultural mix that has created this fascinating part of Alicante. From the old town we make our way to the show cooking location. Here you will be shown how to cook an authentic Valencian Paella. This Mediterranean dish is characterized by a healthy and balanced diet. The show cooking activity’s values are. listen, see, smell, experience, taste. During the activity, have a taste of local appetizers, enjoy two drinks and at the end experience the Spanish flavors of Paella as your main dish.
IncludesNavigate Alicante ancient Old Town on walking Guided walking tour through Alicante Old Town. Show cooking experience of Paella. Sampling various flavors of Paella.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility issues, or serious medical conditions. The tour does not include hotel pickup and drop-off, food and drinks, or entrance fees to certain attractions. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. The tour schedule may be modified due to adverse weather conditions, customers will be informed in advance by email about these schedule changes. Please advise us of any food allergies prior to the tour. ⚠️ Caution: The bicycles are sizable and suitable exclusively for individuals aged 16 and above. ⚠️