My Guide Website?
Alicante Like a Local: Customized Private Tour25 Reviews
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see.
- Get to know Alicante through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travelling about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
- Customize your tour according to your interests
- Select the meeting place (centrally located), start time and tour length you prefer
DescriptionWith this customized tour, you’ll skip the mundane historical tours and discover the city through the eyes of a local. Experience a tour that will transform the way you travel to make it as much about the people you meet, as about the places you see. Your local guides are passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. Since your guides are not professional, they provide an experience that’s authentic and personal, like a friend showing you around their city. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat, the easiest ways to get around, and the hidden gems you might have missed. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Through conversations with your guide, you’ll learn about cultural differences, local events, and what it’s like to be a true local. The more notice, the better, as these tours are organized on demand and are completely personalized. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- In case you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you would need to cover the cost of entrance for your guide
- You can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge