My Guide Website?
Alicante: City Highlights Walking Tour with Drinks
Discover Alicante's old-world charm and top sights, including the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Old Town, on a guided walking tour. Take in views of the city from Santa Barbara Castle with a drink.
- Learn the history behind some of Alicante's most beautiful buildings
- Visit the unique famous food market of Alicante
- Marvel at the the view point of Santa Barbara castle
- Dicover the history of the old wine only produce in Alicante
DescriptionBe prepared to fall in love with Alicante in 3 hours. This is the best of the all in one day! Learn about the Casa Carbonel building history Visit the Santa Maria oldest church from Alicante Walk along the Villa Calle vieja the entrance to the ol medieval city of Alicante Surprised at the Santa Cruz neighbourhood with the colourfull facades and local vibes Mingle with locals at a bustling food market Marvel with the Santa Barbara castle view point and history where you will enjoy a glass of wine or beer from alicante. Soak up awe-inspiring scenery and explore the city like a local. This Alicante walking tour is a great orientation for first-time visitor.
IncludesSanta Barbara castle entrance ticket elevator per person A beer or glass of wine or water per person
- This tour will take place rain or shine