Events in Alicante
Many bars have live music ranging from karaoke to Cuban. Jazz is very popular and many towns such as Alicante, Javea and Denia have summer jazz festivals. Whenever you visit the Alicante region, you will find a party to join. We're constantly updating our Events pages, so you never run out of excuses to dress up, or dress down, and hit the town.Spain loves to party and nowhere more so than in Alicante. There's usually a fiesta going on such as fallas in March, Benidorm Pride in September or music festivals such as Benidorm Low Cost festival and Torrevieja sea shanty competition in August.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour