Best Hostels in Benissa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
You will find two types of hostels in the Alicante region. There are a few hostels, similar to youth hostels, with dormitories at a very good price. You will also find hostels, which are cheap hotels, with private ensuite rooms.
Many hostels are in the middle of the town and are an affordable way to enjoy a holiday. Some will offer breakfast. Most will have a small bar or restaurant where you can enjoy tapas and snacks with your drinks. They can vary a lot in standard but they tend to offer affordable accommodation in clean, comfortable rooms in central locations. It can be advisable to book ahead in high season or during popular fiestas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour