Best Camping and Campervans in Pilar de la Horadada
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Holidaymakers on a budget can book into a campsite to pitch their tent, campervan or caravan. Many campsites have their own restaurants, pools and entertainment.
Hiring a touring caravan or campervan is a lovely way to explore more of the Alicante region in a short space of time. You could stop at a few different sites during a fortnight. Children will love the thrill of travelling in a van, pitching up at a campsite and cooking on the open fire. Many sites have lots of activities to keep the young ones amused. The roads in Spain are very good, particularly the toll roads, so you can look forward to a smooth journey from campsite to campsite.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour