Best Apartment and Villa Rentals in Benissa
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Renting an apartment can be a more affordable way of enjoying a holiday in Alicante and the Costa Blanca region. Family and friends can share an apartment, which often have a communal pool plus bars and restaurants nearby.
With an apartment you can come and go as you please. You can cook your own meals, which can be much nicer if you have fussy eaters or young children with you. You can choose from beach apartments, city centre, quieter suburbs or a holiday home in more rural areas.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour