My Guide Website?
From Alicante: Guadalest Valley and Algar Waterfalls Tour59 Reviews
Discover the scenic beauty of the village of Guadalest and its fortress, mountains and surrounding alley on a day trip from Alicante. Get spectacular views of the Costa Blanca. Then, swim in the crystal-clear spring pools of the Algar Waterfalls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Explore the charming village of Guadalest with your own tour leader
- Walk through a 15-foot tunnel carved out of the rock to the fortress and castle of Guadalest
- Taste some of the typical produce of the area
- Take a refreshing dip in the spring pools of the Algar Waterfalls
- Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 8 people allowing for personalized service
DescriptionDepart Alicante and journey towards the village of Guadalest in the Guadalest Valley for a 6-hour tour of the scenic setting far from the crowded beaches of the Costa Blanca. Travel inland through a mountainous area lined with charming villages. Upon arrival in the spectacular valley, go to the fortress of Guadalest village (El Castell de Guadalest) and see the remains of the 11th-century Alcozaiba fortress and San Jose Castle at the top of the cliff. Enjoy some free time to get to know the village and visit one of its museums, such as the Micro-Gigantic Museum. Continue to Las Fuentes del Algar (Algar Waterfalls) to admire a series of crystal-clear small springs and waterfalls in a spectacular setting. Bring your swimming costume to take a refreshing dip in the springs during the summer months, or just soak up the area's surrounding pathways and natural pools.
IncludesTransportation English, French and Spanish-speaking tour leader Entrance to the fortress at Guadalest and to the Algar Waterfalls (Fuentes del Algar)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and good walking shoes, and bring water, your swimwear and sun lotion