My Guide Website?
From Alicante: Bocairent and Covetes dels Moros Day Trip2 Reviews
Discover one of the most beautiful Berber villages of Bocairent on a group or private day trip from Alicante. Delve into the Covetes dels Moros and wind your way through the Islamic labyrinth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Get amazed by expectacular views from the top
- An unforgivable time in the heart of Valencia
- Explore the old town of Bocairent and get amazed with it history and heritage
DescriptionWe will visit a mountain village perched on the rock, surrounded by the landscape of the Sierra de Mariola natural park. Its medieval quarter has labyrinthine streets and houses half-carved into the stone. There we can visit monuments that are rare in other places, such as the snowfield located in the town, the church of the Asunción, which has an extraordinary goldsmith's museum, the Plaza de Toros, which dates from 1843 and whose site is excavated in the rock and the most famous monument of the town, which is the set of caves excavated by the Berbers called 'covetes dels Moros' and which can be visited inside. We will also get to know the local products with a tasting of herbero and pericana liqueur.
IncludesTickets, tour guide and transportation
- It is not accessible to people with claustrophobia or vertigo. It is not recommended for travelers with back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women. It is not recommended for people with reduced mobility. It is not recommended for people with knee or hip replacements.