My Guide Website?
Bolulla: Canyoneering Experience in Torrent de Garx Ravine
Enjoy the thrill of adventure as you rappel down the Torrent de Garx and Garx Ravines. Admire the stunning natural beauty of arches and gorges formed by the accumulation of volcanic ash.
- Marvel at the unique scenery and rock formations of the Torrent de Garx Ravine
- Discover the thrills of canyoneering in Valencia's picturesque Alicante Province
- Hone your technical skills and finesse the ropes with experienced guides
- Rappel down the impressive walls of the Torrent de Garx and Garx Ravines
- Relive the rush of adrenaline afterwards with photos provided of the experience
DescriptionEmbark on the unique excursion of canyoneering in Spain's Alicante province. On this half-day adventure's double ravine descent, relish the rush from rappelling over a riverbed with volcanic ash rock formations. Practice your technical skills while navigating high walls and gorge-like features. Begin your canyoneering experience with an orientation from your rappelling guides. Once you've received your gear kit, set out for the ravine and start your descent at the Torrent de Garx. Abseil down the sculpted walls of this tributary ravine as they gradually narrow and become more vertical. Next, continue your descent to the Garx Ravine. As you enter, enjoy the views of the ravine's expansive walls as you peer down to narrow gorges. Delight in the thrill of snaking twists and turns while surrounded by breathtaking scenery. Conclude your adventure in the Garx Ravine as you pass by the mouth of the L'Estret de Les Penyes Ravine, located at the lower part of the ravine. Then, relax and make your way back to the meeting point to complete your canyoneering experience.
IncludesRappelling guides Canyoneering kit (helmet, harness, and ropes) Photos
- This activity will take place rain or shine This activity involves a high level of physical activity