My Guide Website?
Alicante: Via Ferrata Hike in Redovan3 Reviews
Embark on a guided hike up the longest Via Ferrata in the Galencian community from Alicante. Be surprised by a "game of the hinge", that leaves you 90 meters high and separated from the wall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Feel the adrenaline rush of hiking the Valencia community's largest Via Ferrata
- Admire stunning views of the Vega Baja as you admire the sea and coast
- Have fun with an activity suitable for everyone regardless of expereince levl
- Challenge yourself in the K4 zone, with its suspension bridges and elevation
- Benefit from a guide and all the safety equipment you need for a succesful hike
DescriptionGet your hiking boots as you traverse a Via Ferrata across spectacular scenery with sea and coast views. Select the desired difficulty level of your experience as you enjoy a route of more than 700 meters, graded into 2 different zones for different levels of difficulty. Try your luck hiking in the first zone, with its K2 route especially for children and families. Hike a course equipped with cables, ladders, and suspension bridges set up to ensure you can climb safely. Have peace of mind knowing you are on a route designed so that anyone, regardless of their level of experience, can enjoy it. Alternatively, challenge yourself by heading for the K4 zone. Enjoy a 330-meter long hike featuring 4 suspension bridges of wood and cable together with an adrenaline-inducing 'game of the hinge'. Take in views of the Vega Baja from a 42-meter suspension bridge 135 meters above the ground as you go.
IncludesGuide Safety equipment rental Insurance Photos
- The K4 level includes vertical climbs, very narrow and unsafe aerial passages, and logs and rocks that you must overcome. It is also common to find suspension bridges and tension cables that will force you to maintain your balance and concentration at all times