My Guide Website?
Alicante: Via Ferrata del Ponoig Guided Trek and Climb
Climb the magnificent Via Ferrata del Ponoig with a trekking guide. Get everything you need for a safe adventure, enjoy views over the Valley of Guadalest, and see the Mediterranean from above.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fuel your hunger for adventure while exploring the iconic Via Ferrata del Ponoig
- Practice climbing on a rock wall with your guides before beginning your trek
- Climb with safety in mind with a high-quality harness, helmet, and Ferrata kit
- Marvel at stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Valley of Guadalest
- Feel your heart pump as you climb straight up a rock cliff with metal staples
DescriptionGo on an adventure with a guided climb and trek of Via Ferrata, categorized as K4. Climb steep, aerial, spectacular steps with the help of a solid security cable to enjoy panoramic views of the Sierras de Aixortá. Meet your guide at the base of Via Ferrata del Ponoig and get your gear on. After donning your harness, helmet, and Ferrata kit, learn the basics of wall climbing from your guide. Once you're ready, start your journey upward. Climb straight up with the help of thick metal staples in the rock and a new security cable. As you climb, enjoy spectacular views over the Valley of Guadalest, the Sierras de Aixortá and Bernia, and the Mediterranean coast.
IncludesClimbing guide Safety gear Photos
- This activity involves significant physical activity and a nearly vertical climb