My Guide Website?
Alicante: Guided Canyoning Experience in The Ravine of Hell
Enjoy canyoning in El Barranc de l'infern, a scenic and narrow channel ravine on this adventure tour from Alicante. Abseil, jump, and slide with top-notch safety equipment under the supervision of a guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Experience the natural wonders of Alicante region
- Use equipment that is maintained with the highest standards
- Discover the beauty of Barranco del Infierno
DescriptionLocated in the Vall de Ebo, it is characterized by its formidable well-polished formation, by the bleached limestone rock, its narrowness and its great depth. We will descend through the entire gorge of large walls with rope techniques, accessing through the Cathedral of Hiking, at the exit of which we will be surprised by its cobbled and stepped paths. El Barranc de l'Infern, the Cathedral of Hiking, to the north of the province of Alicante, in the evocative Vall de Laguar , we find the Barranc de l'Infern (Ravine of Hell). This tortuous gorge is the setting for one of the most unique hiking trails in the region. Possibly it is because of its more than 6,800 stone steps, which is known by the nickname of ' The Cathedral of Hiking '. But for the descent of the Barranco del Infierno , we will not follow the route of the Cathedral of Hiking , we will descend through the gorge of the ravine, obtaining another very different perspective, where we will discover one of the most relevant canyons of the Mediterranean arc. It has an enviable aesthetic, where light penetrates and is reflected on the white of its walls. Grieta Aventura will take care of making you feel comfortable and safe so that you can enjoy this exciting experience and make it one of the best memories on your canyoning adventure in Alicante. We will give you all the necessary material to carry out the activity and we will give the appropriate explanations so that you can carry out the tour with maximum security. We leave you a video of the Barranco del Infierno , made after the rainy season by a group with Grieta Aventura . We found it full of water, something unusual, if there has not been abundant rain.
IncludesQualified guides. Specific material for the activity (helmet, harness, etc). Company CR insurance. Accident insurance. Photo report.
- Please provide following information when booking: Height and weight of the people who will carry out the activity to prepare the sizes of the equipment (only if it carries water). Full name and ID of the participants. Contact mobile phone and email address.