My Guide Website?
Alicante: 2-Hour Late Afternoon Catamaran Cruise519 Reviews
Experience a late afternoon sail along the coast of Alicante. Chill out with background music, fresh fruit, and drinks onboard or go for a swim through the high seas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Admire the landscape of Albufereta and Cabo de la Huerta
- Enjoy the view or take a little swim in Alicante's Bay
- Savor local tapas and drinks onboard
DescriptionTreat yourself to a special late-afternoon on board a comfortable catamaran. Perfect for couples, friends, or families, this experience is one you are not likely to forget. Meet on the dock for check-in and boarding. Leave the port for 30 minutes of sailing along Alicante's Bay, marveling at spectacular views along the way. Anchor for 45 minutes to take in the view or dive in for a swim; this is also the perfect moment to sample homemade cocktails or tapas onboard (not included in the ticket but available on board). Raise anchor and sail back toward the port of Alicante, arriving after around 30 minutes of relaxed sailing. In April and September, witness the impending sunset over the bright-blue waters along the way. Disembark at the port to conclude the magical experience.
IncludesCatamaran tour Water, soft drinks, and juice Fresh fruit One beer or glass of Cava, wine, or tinto de verano (for adults only) Snorkelling equipment (masks and fins). Tubes are not provided for hygienic reasons. Tubes are available on board for €5.00 Free snorkelling activity without a guide Sailor-lifeguards present during snorkelling activity On board music On board restroom
- · A minimum of 15 guests is required for this cruise to operate. If the minimum number is not met, you will be contacted to reschedule the tour or offered a refund · There is a presentation 15 minutes before departure · Please be punctual to respect the other passengers · We recommend not bringing valuables on tours. Alicante Catamaran is not responsible for its loss, theft or breakage. · Snorkel tubes are not provided for hygienic reasons and can be purchased on board for €5