Best Vineyards in Alicante City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
While in the Alicante region, you will find many local wines to try, including the sweet moscatel wine, as well as local cavas (which is much cheaper than Champagne). You can visit the vineyards to find out more about how they are produced.
You will also have a chance to sample and buy the wines. Some hotels and tour operators will organise tours for you. Otherwise, you can hire a car and head inland to the Jalon (also known as Xalo) valley to try some wines. Other notable wine producing areas are at Alfaz and Villena. If you come to the Alicante region in September, you can see the grapes being harvested and the delicious wine being produced.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alicante: Canelobre Caves Tour with Transport
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour