Day Cruise with BBQ on board & Dinner in Calpe
€153.00 BOOK NOW
Enjoy a sailing cruise day in Calpe aboard a modern catamaran. Admire the coastal beautiful scenery and make a stop to swim and snorkel in the clear waters before a barbecue is served on board. Later in the evening, savor a delicious dinner in the port.
- Enjoy the Mediterranean sea for a day aboard a catamaran
- Swim or snorkel in the clear waters of a beautiful cove
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue on board
- Savor typical Spanish dishes in a nice restaurant in the port
DescriptionCalpe is, without doubt, one of the most charming towns to be found on Spain’s ‘White Coast’; however, enjoying its beauty from the sea, is a unique experience. The cruise departs from the port of Calpe. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net, as you admire the beautiful coastline with its coves, crystalline waters and steep cliffs. During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean, in order for you to enjoy a tranquil swim or to snorkel away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time spent in the idyllic cove, you will savor a barbecue lunch on board. Then, you will head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before dinner. Later in the evening, savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in the port of Calpe. Delight in a variety of delicious starters; for the main course you can choose between a wide range of Alicante paella, meat or fish dishes; exquisite homemade desserts and beverages.
Includes5-hour cruise entrance fee Glasses and snorkel tubes (under bail) Barbecue lunch on board: salad, beef fillet, chicken breast or pork fillet, fruits and a drink (sangria or soft drink) Full menu dinner in a restaurant in the port of Calpe: - 3 Starters: choose from a variety of salads and cold/hot entrees - Main course: choose between a wide range of Alicante paella, meat or fish dishes - A variety of desserts and beverages Hotel pick-up and drop off Gratuities
- Season: From June to September
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen and towel are recommended
- Upon completion of your cruise, you must go to the restaurant for dinner on your own (220 meters away from the port, around 3 minutes walking)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 0-3 years are free (meals not included)