Day Cruise with BBQ on Board and Dinner at the Port of Denia
Enjoy a sailing cruise day in Denia aboard a modern catamaran. You'll take in views of the coastal beautiful scenery and stop for a swim in the clear waters before a barbecue is served on board. Later, you'll savor a typical dinner at the port of Denia.
Vouchers for Day Cruise with BBQ on Board and Dinner at the Port of Denia
- Live a day at the Mediterranean sea aboard a catamaran
- Swim or snorkel in the clear waters of a beatiful cove
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue on board
- Savor typical Spanish dishes in a nice restaurant at the port
DescriptionThe soft breeze announces the departure of the cruise from the Port of Denia. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey. The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net, as you admire the beautiful coastline with its coves, crystalline waters and steep cliffs. During the trip, there will be a stop in one of the breathtaking coves of the Mediterranean to enjoy a tranquil swim, or to snorkel away from the crowded beaches. After some fantastic time in the idyllic cove, you’ll savor a barbecue lunch on board. Then, you’ll head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break before dinner. That night, you’ll savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll be welcome with a Cocktail and after that you’ll indulge your palate with a variety of delicious starters, as main course you can choose from meat or fish, dessert, beverages and coffee. A perfect day to feel the sea, and savor a great Spanish dinner in Denia.
Includes5-hour cruise entrance fees Glasses and snorkel tubes (under bail) Barbecue lunch on board: Salad, Beef Fillet, Chicken Breast or Pork Fillet, Fruits and a drink per person (beer, sangria or soft drink) Full menu dinner in a restaurant at the port of Denia after the cruise Welcome Cocktail Starters: Iberian Ham of Jabugo, Foie gras, Grilled Octopus Main Course: Tuna with Melon, Asparagus and Almonds Cold soup or Diced Beef stewed with Wild Mushrooms and Goat's Cheese Sauce Dessert: Mascarpone cream with red fruits and crumble Beverages (Wine, Soft Drinks, Water, Beer), Coffee · Hotel pick-up and drop-off · Gratuities
- Both activities should be done the same day
- Season: May to September
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended
- Upon completion of your cruise, you must go to the restaurant on your own (6 minutes walking from the port)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge (meals not included)
- A minimum of 2 people (adults) per booking is required.