My Guide Website?
Costa Blanca Guided Walk
Experience the stunning Spanish Mountains on a guided walk. Explore dramatic gorges, orange, lemon, almond and olive groves, and typical Spanish villages. Take in spectacular views of the coastline and scenery.
- Enjoy a perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Costa Blanca
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the cities and holiday resorts
- Learn about the area from an informative, friendly, and professional guide
- Take advantage of free accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Explore rugged landscapes and take in breathtaking views
DescriptionChoose a between a vast range of walking routes which cater for all abilities including: Guadalest Reservoir Circuit (Easy); Sella - Relleu - Sella (Easy); Bernia (Moderate);Sanchett (Moderate); Puig Campana Circuit (Moderate); Aitana (Strenuous); Puig Campana Summit (Strenuous). Meet your guide who speaks, English, Spanish, and German. Walk through the mountains of Spain's Costa Blanca. Take in some of the most beautiful views in the world which are relatively undiscovered by tourists. On the more strenuous routes, take the opportunity to explore summits and mountain ranges that are higher than Ben Nevis. Learn a wealth of local knowledge on the Costa Blanca from your guide as you explore the natural surroundings.
IncludesA guided walk based on your choice Accommodation pickup and drop-off Packed lunch (not on easy walks) Water Walking poles and a day pack if needed Refreshments in a local bar after the walk Special lunch requests during the walk Packed lunch on Easy Walks
- Pick-up and drop off is available from nearly all coastal towns and inland villages between Alicante and Calpe including Benidorm, Villajoiosa, Albir, Altea, Alfaz del Pi, La Nucia, and Finestrat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now