Live Flamenco Show and Tapas Dinner Combo
€84.00 BOOK NOW
Experience the most typical activities of Spain with a combo tapas dinner of delicious Spanish food in the heart of Alicante's old town, and the sensual rhythms of flamenco dance and music at a live performance in a traditional "tablao."
- Watch a live flamenco show at a traditional 'tablao'
- Feast on the authentic 'tapas' dishes of Spain
- Savor typical Spanish cuisine, such as Manchego cheeses and Iberian meats
DescriptionDiscover the typical flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas dinner in the heart of Alicante. Experience the culinary art of the 'tapa', typically small, hot or cold snacks served for sharing with your fellow diners. Savor typical tapas dishes, including Spanish potato salad, pork shoulder ham, garlic big prawns, artichoke with crunchy ham, veal with cheese or pepper sauce, homemade desserts, Muscatel wine and a drink. Dinner will be served in a traditional tavern specialized in Spanish cuisine at the city center. After dinner, you will enjoy a live flamenco show in an authentic tablao (flamenco bar) located only a few meters from the restaurant. Watch a dynamic performance by premier artists from Spain, and enjoy the passion of this unique music and dance form. Get a complimentary drink of wine, beer or a soft beverage.
Includes1.3-hour live flamenco show Entrance fees and 1 drink per person (wine, beer or soft drink) Tapas dinner Transportation to/from the activities
- This activity is available all year round from Thursdays to Saturdays.
- Both activities must be done on the same day
- Flamenco show is located 100 meters from the restaurant, a 1-minute walk
- Infants between 0-3 years are free of charge (meal not included)