My Guide Website?
Valencia: Sport Speleology in Simat de la Valldigna
Experience a mixture of science and adventure on this guided caving tour. Discover the secrets of the inside of the planet and witness spectacular rock formations that gave rise to the earth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour
- Alicante: Seven Secrets of Alicante Discovery Tour
- Find out what is hiding under the ground you walk on
- A perfect sport for people who love to explore the underground
- An experience divided into different levels
DescriptionSports caving is a perfect sport for people who love natural museums. Caves with huge vaults, narrow steps...A whole adventure for those who dare to explore the beauty of our land. 4 levels of initiation adapted to your needs 1. Basic level of caving where you will be able to enjoy the formations of speleothems in a cavity where you will see the outside light at all times. Perfect for all those who want to overcome phobias enjoying without hard easy level. 2. We have prepared the perfect combination of two totally different caves accessible on foot with a great intermediate level route. 3. First contact of progression with ropes. We will descent 7m abseiling over the wall, we will access through a narrow passage, we will learn the technique of ascending with rope by wall. 4. The cave. Advanced start. We recommend living this experience at least once in your life. Tunnel with 45m rapel flown large vault. Hidden room with formations of millions of years. Flying rise with rope ascent techniques.
IncludesGuide Approved technical and safety material overalls Photos and videos to souvenir Accident insurance
- Normal physical capacity