My Guide Website?
Alicante: Calas and Beaches Bike Tour with Snorkeling43 Reviews
Indulge in a scenic journey through the coves of Alicante by standard or electric bike. Visit iconic sites like Cabo de las Huertas on a guided tour and go snorkeling to discover vibrant marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Be captivated by the breathtaking beauty of the Mediterranean in Alicante
- Uncover the allure of captivating coves on a standard or e-bike journey
- Visit the iconic Cabo de las Huertas, Cantalar, and Calita with your guide
- Ride along the coast and explore the ruins of an ancient Roman fish farm
- Immerse in crystal-clear waters for an fascinating snorkeling experience
DescriptionEmbark on a biking excursion to the enchanting coves of Alicante with the convenience of top-notch standard or electric bikes, depending on your selected option. Explore striking 'calas' with imposing cliffs and clear blue waters, and seize the chance to go swimming and snorkeling. Begin your adventure by visiting three popular coves: Cabo de las Huertas, Cantalar, and Calita. Take in crystal-clear waters, untouched natural surroundings, and dramatic rocky landscapes. Ride along the coast and prepare to be charmed by the undeniable allure of the Mediterranean. Delve into the rich history of Alicante with a stop at the remains of a Roman fish farm in Albufereta. Allow your guide to make these historic ruins come to life with fascinating tales of their past. Finally, equip yourself with snorkeling gear and dive beneath the surface to witness vibrant marine life up close. Swim alongside the fish and marvel at the underwater flora that paints this underwater world.
IncludesBicycle Tour guide Snorkeling gear Goggles Insurance Helmet (Compulsory for children under 16 years old) Water Snack
- Saber nadar y montar bicicleta