Best Rural hotels in Alcoy
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Alicante team
Staying in a rural hotel is a great way to explore the hidden gems of inland Alicante. Many rural hotels are small establishments in beautiful, out-of-the-way locations offering a good night's rest and meals using the finest local produce.
You can enjoy a calmer holiday by exploring its mountainous interior. You may wish to stay in two or three locations during your visit. Rural hotels can be found on farms, vineyards, historic buildings, townhouses or renovated palaces. Inland Costa Blanca is a wonderful place to explore particularly for cyclists, hikers, photographers, artists and nature lovers. You may want to time your trip so you can enjoy the short time when the trees are in bloom in February to March or for the wine harvest in September.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Alicante:If youʻre booking your trip to Alicante last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Albir and Benidorm: Day Trip to Alicante by Coach
- From Costa Blanca: Chulilla and the Hanging Bridges Day Trip
- Alicante Charming Villages Tour: Villajoyosa and Altea
- Alicante: 3-Hour Coastal Catamaran Cruise
- Alicante: Secret Flavors Food Tour